Gold Pass Competition
Max out your clan games points to be entered in a drawing for 500 gems or a free Gold Pass! Every clan games event has a winner!
- Maxing your points also allows you to pick an extra reward, so it's a win-win—even if you don't win.
Participate in Clan Wars and CWL to earn up to 30 extra entries and increase your odds of winning!
- IMPORTANT: You need to enable Detailed History on ClashofStats for your war participation to be counted in the competition. Go to Clashofstats.com and use the search bar to find your player profile. On your profile page, hit the green Enable History button and follow the instructions to set up an account and claim your profile. You only need to do this once.
When you max your clan games points, you are entered into the competition with a base of 50 entries, plus 1 additional entry for up to 30 war stars earned during the 30 days prior to the end of clan games. You can earn a maximum of 80 entries total. When clan games ends, one lucky entry will be randomly selected as the winner!
- Winners will receive their Gold Pass (or 500 gems) in the form of a $5 PayPal or Venmo transfer. If you don't have PayPal or Venmo, you can offer your reward to another player of your choice.
- If you are outside the United States, PayPal will convert the $5 to your local currency. Venmo is United States only.
- Feel free to contribute to clan games/wars from multiple accounts, but you can only have one account in the competition. This way it's fair for everyone who doesn't have alts. If you max clan games with more than one account, I'll enter whichever account has more war stars from the past 30 days.
- All entries are calculated in the spreadsheet below.