- Wars should be started between 11pm and 1am CST.
- Time conversion calculator for your convenience
- Do your best to avoid putting in people with outdated war preferences.
- Watch out for members with the “new” tag. Make sure they're on Discord.
- If extra participants are needed, add a couple alternate accounts.
- For example, if we have 13 people who want to be in war, you can add 2 alts for a 15v15 so everyone gets to participate.
- Becoming a co-leader will grant you additional abilities on Discord:
- Kick, ban, change roles and nicknames, delete messages (manually or using !purge), and mention @everyone.
- Access to the Co-leader Pimp-castle.
- Ability to send messages in #clan-mail.
- Access to moderator commands (listed in #mod-commands).
- When a new member joins Discord and mentions @Co-leader asking to be verified: Check if they are a CCF member, then switch their role from Other Clans to Clan Member. Checking #clan-activity-feed is a quick and easy way to see if someone has recently joined the clan.
- Alternatively, you can use this command to switch their roles:
!role UsernameHere +Clan Member, -Other Clans