- Keep your war preference up to date at all times.
- Be respectful to other members.
- Donate when you are able. Keep your donation ratio as balanced as possible.
- On battle day, help fill troop requests asap.
- Don’t donate the wrong troops.
- Clan-hopping is strongly discouraged. Promotions must be re-earned after leaving the clan.
- If you have no badge, 0:0 donations, or an outdated war preference, you’re risking the boot.
- Do your best to contribute a minimum of 500 points to clan games.
- You must meet the war requirements below to participate in war.
- Follow our CWL guidelines below when participating in CWL.
- Before participating in your first war—if you have under 400 war stars—share a replay of your favorite war attack on an equal or higher level base in multiplayer, or demonstrate it in a friendly challenge.
- Make sure your war preference is off until you have shared your replay.
- You can mention @Co-leader on Discord to make sure we see your replay.
- Read and understand our war guidelines before participating in war.
- You must join our Discord server to participate in war.
- Turn off your war preference when upgrading heroes.
- Always attack below your mirror unless everything below it is already taken care of.
- Bottom/mid players attack as early as possible—preferably within the first 18 hours of battle day.
- Read any notes on the bases around your level. We use the notes for assigning attacks and for warnings / suggested strategies. Double-check notes before attacking because they may change as the war progresses.
- Check in to clan chat and Discord during war; communicate.
- If you're unsure about what base to attack or what army to use, ask.
- On preparation day, whoever can donate max troops should help fill war CCs. Fill early to avoid close calls.
- It is recommended to add “for war” to your troop requests. If you see one of these requests and you can donate max troops, fill it ASAP.
- It is strongly recommended to download the Discord app on your mobile device to increase your availability for important notifications.
- Turn on your Discord CWL preference to opt in. Keep your preference updated throughout CWL week.
- See the pinned post on Discord in #cwl-preferences for instructions.
- Attack your mirror, unless there is a 0-starred base below you that you know you can 3-star.
- If you're towards the bottom/middle of the lineup, please attack as early as possible.
- In some cases, mirror-swapping can result in more stars. Of course, you should discuss this with whoever you want to swap attacks.
- Example: You're a Th10 and you don't think you can 3-star your mirror, but know you can get a good 2-star on a Th11's mirror. If the Th11 doesn't think they can 3-star their mirror, then swapping attacks would result in an extra star on the Th10.
- Depending on our ranking towards the end of CWL week, we will often do a half-war to avoid being promoted to a league where we are outmatched. In a half-war, only those with less than 8 total stars may attack. This allows us to drop our ranking while helping everyone get the maximum amount of league medals (8 stars).
- If we still need to drop our ranking, we may decide to fully call off the last war (nobody attacks).
- You will be notified on Discord in #clan-mail if/when we decide to call off a war or do a half-war.
Note: Even though we may intentionally lower our ranking towards the end, we should still go full force in all other wars because every war win awards extra league medals.
Bonus medals are distributed via a random drawing based on CWL performance and participation:
- You get 1 entry for every star you earn.
- If you miss an attack, you are disqualified.
- If we call off a war to help maintain our league, you can not earn entries from that war.
- If you're curious, the results are calculated here.